Synopsis: This was a fun animation project for a mobile game. The client wanted an engaging animation based on their key art for a loading screen.

Process: I broke down the photoshop file into layers to bring to After Effects. I set up the After Effects file on 3D layers, and created a path for the camera to move through the scene, ending with a framing similar to the original key art. On top of that, I layered in atmospheric effects, such as dust and lens flare, particle effects, such as the confetti and the spectator movement, and last but not least lots of blood splatters. I used the puppet animation tool for most of the character animation.